Date Posted: 26-07-2017
Salary: Monthly salary
Company: Atma Education
Job Type: Job
Application Deadline: 31-08-2017
1 Project Management
• Management of assigned Atma Portfolios and their process
• Work with Chief Operating Officer and Portfolio Organizations to define future outcomes for the Partnership
• Facilitate regular Partnership meetings and support Portfolio Organizations to achieve mutually determined objectives through in-house expertise, planning workshops, sharing of hard-bound and electronic resources, etc.
• Assemble resources and volunteers with aid of other staff members
• Manage volunteers and work process in outcome execution
• Ensure follow through on outcomes executed so that outcome is a useful addition to the Atma Portfolio
2 Execution Management
• Work with Volunteer Coordinator to create job descriptions for volunteer vacancies
• Work with Volunteer Coordinator to identify suitable volunteers for vacancies
• Manage introduction of volunteers to Atma Portfolio and Project
• Create work plan with volunteer
• Meet with volunteers regularly to ensure work plan in being executed accordingly
• Assist volunteers by locating any new resources as required for outcome execution
• Work in collaboration with the Volunteer Coordinator to mediate conflict between the Portfolio Organization and the volunteers and consultants pertaining to only job related issues.
• Ensure the successful completion of the job tasks assigned to any volunteer or consultant within Portfolio Organization.
3 Training and Workshops
• Identify areas where workshops maybe required by NGOs
• Work with Executive Director in creation and execution of trainings and workshops for wider NGO community
• Assist in follow up with workshop participants
4 Partner Specific Trainings
• Work with Executive Director and Atma Portfolios to identify needs for additional training in Portfolio Organizations,
• Mobilize necessary resources for trainings
• Execution of trainings.
5 M & E and Documentation
• Regularly enter outcomes and Partnership hours in the Atma Partnership Database.
• Regularly update outcome binders.
• Conduct quarterly reviews of Atma Partnership with the Portfolio Organization and Executive Director
• Facilitate the conduct of annual monitoring exercise with Atma Portfolios to assess the performance on Partnership outcomes as well as to receive Portfolio feedback on the model of support.
• Assist in the framing and composition of case studies of the Atma Partnership process.
6 Other tasks:
• Working with Graduated Portfolios
• Identifying and Recruiting Portfolios
• Fundraising with Portfolios
• Administration and Recruitment
• Conducting Research studies
Qualification and Experience
• Background in Education or Management
• Two - three years’ experience as an Educator/ worked in an Education Organisation in a management position preferred
• Experience/ knowledge of the non – profit sector.
• Strong communication skills
• Fluency in English &/or Marathi & Hindi
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Efficiency and result driven
• Highly motivated and committed
• High level of imagination and resourceful
Apply for this Opportunity