Date Posted: 26-07-2017
Salary: Monthly salary
Company: Atma Education
Job Type: Job
Application Deadline: 31-08-2017
1 Project Management
• Management of assigned Atma Partners and their process
• Work with Program staff and Partner Organizations to define future outcomes for the Partnership
• Facilitate regular Partnership meetings and support Partner Organizations to achieve mutually determined objectives through in-house expertise, planning workshops, sharing of hard-bound and electronic resources, etc.
• Assemble resources and volunteers with aid of other staff members
• Manage volunteers and work process in outcome execution
• Ensure follow through on outcomes executed so that outcome is a useful addition to the Atma Partner Organization
2 Execution Management
• Work with Volunteer Manager to create job descriptions for volunteer vacancies
• Work with Volunteer Manager to identify suitable volunteers for vacancies
• Manage introduction of volunteers to Atma Partners and Projects
• Create work plan with volunteer
• Meet with volunteers regularly to ensure work plan in being executed accordingly
• Assist volunteers by locating any new resources as required for outcome execution
• Work in collaboration with the Volunteer Coordinator to mediate conflict between the Partner Organization and the volunteers and consultants pertaining to only job related issues.
• Ensure the successful completion of the job tasks assigned to any volunteer or consultant within Partner Organization.
3 Knowledge Management
• Convert Atma Partner outcomes into NGO best practices
• Ensure documentation and dissemination of these best practices
4 Partner Recruitment
• Identifying Potential Partners
• Spearheading the Partner Recruitment process
• Conducting pre-partnership workshops
• Partner selection
• Induction into Accelerator Program
5 M & E and Documentation
• Regularly enter outcomes and Partnership hours in the Atma Partnership Database.
• Regularly update outcome binders.
• Conduct quarterly reviews of Atma Partnership with the Partner Organization and Executive Director
• Facilitate the conduct of annual monitoring exercise with Atma Partners to assess the performance on Partnership outcomes as well as to receive Partner feedback on the model of support.
• Assist in the framing and composition of case studies of the Atma Partnership process.
6 Supervision of Partnership Managers:
• Daily responding to emails and queries
• Weekly planning and one on ones
• Ensure monthly report information is collected and tracking and documentation completed
• Quarterly planning and review of goals achieved and sync up
• Conducting Appraisals
• Setting and execution of IDP goals
• Review & future planning of development
7 Atma Network
• Work with Executive Director and Network Manager to ensure Portal is being managed accurately
• Setting goals and providing direction to the client relationship management
• Track and analyse data and reports
• Setting goals and strategy for Network pipeline
Qualification and Experience
• Qualification in Education or in Management
• About five years’ experience as an Educator/ worked in an Education Organisation in a management position preferred
• Experience/ knowledge of the non – profit sector.
• Strong communication skills
• Fluency in English &/or Marathi & Hindi
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Efficiency and result driven
• Highly motivated and committed
• High level of imagination and resourceful
• Project Management Skills
Apply for this Opportunity